Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What do people think of ProAvio Editbox?

Hi all,

I'm looking for a good working drive enclosure that can also be a mirror RAID, and have been advised by a man in a shop that the ProAvio Editbox EB4UF 4-bay enclosure is a good choice... but I can find no information on the internet!

Does anyone know this make and/or model? Seems like a good shop with good customer service and support, but still, it gave me pause. Hope someone can advise on their experience.

Cheers, Syd

PS I am a pretty small operation, barely more than personal projects at the moment, hoping to do a little freelance editing in future.

iMac 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, Mac OS X (10.5.7), 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, graphics ATI,RadeonHD2600

Posted on Apr 21, 2010 2:21 AM

4 replies

Apr 21, 2010 3:00 AM in response to David Harbsmeier

Yes of course I did find those sort of results, but what I should have said was: "can't find anything but prices and a website from the company, but not a single user review or comment anywhere on the internet"... which I thought was kinda strange.

So I was hoping someone who owns one could let us know how it's working out for them?

Thanks for helping, anyway.

Cheers, Syd

What do people think of ProAvio Editbox?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.