Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iAnnotate PDF - wifi transfer issue workaround

I bought this app because it provided useful tools like highlighting, notes, strikethrough, underlining, etc, of PDF docs. I was extremely frustrated that each time I tried to transfer a PDF to the iPad using the app's AJi Reader Service desktop app, it could cut out my wifi connection. I was close to pulling my hair out over it and demanding a refund.

Went to their site and there were several folks in the forum having the same issue. Aji tried to say its Apple and their wifi problems; users kept saying no it's not (me included), never had ANY wifi issues before using this app.

One very clever user figured it out ... if you have bluetooth enabled at the same time you are trying to transfer a PDF it will cut the wifi connection. Turn of BT and it works just fine.

Aji now knows the issue and will hopefully put out a fix. I think this is a very useful app, so I'm glad to hear someone found it. Granted, the app needs some new features like undo, but overall it's quite nice.

Mac OS X (10.6.3), iPad 64GB - Macbook Pro 13" - iMac 27"

Posted on Apr 22, 2010 5:01 PM

6 replies

May 7, 2010 9:51 PM in response to regular iPhone user

There actually is but it's not very intuitive. Took me quite a while of playing with the app to figure it out. Once you do a highlight, for example, and save that, go back to the highlight and double tap. A little bar comes up with a small X (among other buttons) to undo the highlight.

I hope they refine the annotation features soon. It's a bit unwieldy to undo things.

Message was edited by: dlg_az

iAnnotate PDF - wifi transfer issue workaround

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.