Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you actually claim for headphones replacement?

I'm in the UK and I've been trying to use Online Service Assistant to claim for malfunctioning earphones (with remote) according to Apple replacement program. But every try ends right after submiting all details, delivery, billing address and paycard details with "+Your request can't be finished at this moment, please try later...+"

I have no Apple Store anywhere near around, so *what else I can do to get this headphones replaced*? I got proper Serial Number, my Shuffle is out of coverage, but that can't be a problem as everything with online forms goes well until the very last submit.

*Anyone else is having this problem?*

iMac 27" i7 Quad Core 2.8GHz, 4GB RAM, 1TB, Mac OS X (10.6.3)

Posted on Apr 26, 2010 4:36 PM

6 replies

May 23, 2010 8:28 AM in response to Oriesko

Hiya

In reply to your post - i'm taking my ipod shuffle and the faulty earphones back to the apple store where i purchased it from as i don't trust the UK post or The united states postal system ( as if apple don't recieve the faulty set of earphones within 10 days then your card will be charged.

To add to the matter of the earphones cutting out, etc. This is my second Ipod shuffle and these are excatly the same - going back to the apple store in Trafford Centre Manchester uk and see what they say. I've even printed off the website page of which ipod shuffles are affected (range of serial numbers). Hope this helps

Jun 1, 2010 7:58 PM in response to rachij

Recently purchased the 3rd Generation iPod Shuffle (Not a serial number included in the replacement program). I have not been able to get through one workout with this product without it failing due to moisture. I bought this shuffle to replace a Nano that never failed during a workout but required the use of an armband. There is clearly something wrong with this product as this is the first iPod, Walkman, Rio, Portable CD player I've ever had that failed during a workout. I was drawn to the small size and I assume most others also purchased this product for exercising. I have also tried both the Belkin Adaptor ($20) and the iLuv Adaptor ($10) and both failed during the first workout as well... usually about 30 minutes before it flakes out. Do not buy this product if you intend to use it exercise with! This is a lemon and should be avoided.

Can you actually claim for headphones replacement?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.