Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

authorized account purchases

1089 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 26, 2010 9:42 PM by canadianbeef RSS
canadianbeef Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Apr 26, 2010 9:42 PM
I recently wiped my macbook to free up space. but before doing so i de-authorized the computer. when i re-installed mac osx i also re-authorized the computer with the same itunes account. i did this with the thought of being able to than re-download my purchases because the computer is authorized with the account. i went to download a movie i know i had purchased and it was in my purchase history but i got charged for the download. is there anyway i can download all my purchases without having to pay for them all again, because i had a lot of movies and tv series on my itunes that i want back but i cant really afford to re purchase them.

any help would be nice

danny
macbook, Mac OS X (10.5.7)

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.