Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

EMAIL ADDRESS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

I need the actual email address for customer service post it here.

Posted on Apr 30, 2010 8:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2010 6:06 AM

Note that, despite the lack of an e-mail address for customer service, Apple was recently rated #1 (by an extremely wide margin) over all the other computer manufacturers reviewed by Consumer Reports. There were four categories of support, and Apple got top marks in all four categories. Further, none of the other companies even got one top mark (the little circle with a white dot in the middle, if you're familiar with Consumer Reports) at all.

I only mention this because people often cite the lack of an e-mail contact as evidence of poor customer service, but this is not the case.
4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2010 6:06 AM in response to nina110

Note that, despite the lack of an e-mail address for customer service, Apple was recently rated #1 (by an extremely wide margin) over all the other computer manufacturers reviewed by Consumer Reports. There were four categories of support, and Apple got top marks in all four categories. Further, none of the other companies even got one top mark (the little circle with a white dot in the middle, if you're familiar with Consumer Reports) at all.

I only mention this because people often cite the lack of an e-mail contact as evidence of poor customer service, but this is not the case.

EMAIL ADDRESS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.