Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IrMC Sync on iPhone?

Hey all,
I connected my iPhone 3Gs to my HP Compaq nc4010 laptop over Bluetooth (Which is finally working)lol

My question is what is IrMC Sync?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Windows XP Pro

Posted on May 9, 2010 8:47 AM

3 replies

May 9, 2010 9:03 AM in response to Nade 23

I connected my iPhone 3Gs to my HP Compaq nc4010 laptop over Bluetooth (Which is finally working)lol

For what purpose?

The iPhone does not support data transfer via Bluetooth - the required Bluetooth profile for this is not included. You can use an iPhone as a modem with a computer for internet access with the computer via the iPhone's cellular data or internet network which can be done via a bluetooth connection with the computer, but your iPhone's carrier must support this with the iPhone.

IrMC Sync on iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.