Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Batch Change Dates in Aperture

I want to batch change hundreds of images in 1 event (or project) in Aperture 3 to be timed apart by the time designation I set forth on the batch process. I have easily done this in iPhoto 8 by selecting all the photos, ctrl-clicking "batch change" and changing the date to be set for a given time, and adding 1 minute to each photo.

I'm building a book by interleaving 2 events of scanned images by their times. It works great in iPhoto, but I can't process the images like I can in Aperture.

If anyone knows how to batch change dates as in the above procedure, let me know. Thanks.

iPad! Can't Wait., Mac OS X (10.6.3), iPhone 200gb 4g please!

Posted on May 9, 2010 10:59 PM

3 replies

Jun 2, 2010 9:28 PM in response to SOULNATIONAL ARCHIVE

I've been using ABFR and ABFA from http://www.publicspace.net/index.html to change thousands of images in the Finder that had incorrect time/date stamps and used ABFR to pre-fix the file names with the correct date stamp. You can also setup a batch droplet based on your settings.

It was able to grab the camera date, even though the created/modified dates were wrong and correct things.

May or may not be what you are after, but for batch renaming/adjusting attributes I haven't found anything better.

Batch Change Dates in Aperture

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.