Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Thinking about upgrading to Snow Leopard

I'm thinking about upgrading to Snow Leopard but have some concerns. Are there any compatability issues with Snow Leopard and major programs such as Adobe Illustrator CS3 and Adobe Photoshop CS3.

2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on May 11, 2010 1:22 PM

2 replies

May 11, 2010 1:57 PM in response to Richard Skover1

There may be, so I would give consideration to upgrading to the newly released CS5 series. There are always possible compatibility issues when upgrading the OS, so it's important that you contact your critical software developers to determine if there are any concerns, and if those concerns have been addressed in current updates or new versions.

May 12, 2010 12:21 AM in response to Richard Skover1

I can't speak for Illustrator, because I don't use it, but Photoshop CS3 works fine in Snow Leopard on both my Macs. This isn't just my opinion. It is also the general consensus on Adobe's Photoshop Mac User to User Forum. You could try posting the question about Illustrator CS3 in Adobe's Illustrator User to User Forum. http://forums.adobe.com/community/illustrator/illustrator_general

Thinking about upgrading to Snow Leopard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.