Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi Problems--Schiphol and Boston Logan Airport

Hi,

I was unable to connect to the wifi in both Logan and Schiphol airports.

I would select the correct SSID, then that login screen would come down.

At Schiphol I would enter the paid username and password and hit join, and nothing would happen. I then tried it on my Macbook Pro, no problemo.

At Logan (free wifi) I would get to the "I won't do anything stupid on your network" page, and it just wouldn't make it past there.

Anyone else able to connect at those (or other) commercial wifi sites???

Mac OS X (10.6.2)

Posted on May 11, 2010 5:34 PM

5 replies

May 11, 2010 7:32 PM in response to Dave1234567890

Dave1234567890 wrote:
Anyone else able to connect at those (or other) commercial wifi sites???

Mine worked fine at O'hare and everywhere else I've tried. There should be a link or phone number on the web site if you have problems connecting, especially if this is something you have paid for. If you call them while you are trying to connect, they will have better luck tracking down the problem and getting it fixed.

May 12, 2010 4:08 AM in response to Dave1234567890

Ditto for Singapore's Changi Airport. Logged on to wireless@SG a week ago, got connected, then had to put the iPad to sleep for a bit. When I turned it back on, it just said CONNECTING for an infinite amount of time. Today it's connected but will not pull up the log-in page. Useless device except as an e-book reader at this point.

May 12, 2010 5:18 AM in response to Cluto

Cluto wrote:
Ditto for Singapore's Changi Airport. Logged on to wireless@SG a week ago, got connected, then had to put the iPad to sleep for a bit. When I turned it back on, it just said CONNECTING for an infinite amount of time. Today it's connected but will not pull up the log-in page.

That is not a "ditto", that is an entirely different problem. Those public wifi services are horribly unreliable. You can try contacting them to report the problem, but don't expect much.

Wifi Problems--Schiphol and Boston Logan Airport

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.