Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A few questions about my iPod Touch 3G

The first question is:
When I browse my Music Library in my iPod why can I not see additional information on the songs? Like Year, Bitrate, etc. I assure you I have a very organised Library and the information that I mentioned above, I can see them in my iTunes on my Mac.

The second question is:
When I play music on my iPod there are certain Apps/Games that when I start them they stop the music playack. This is really frustrating. What I am looking for is for a way (Like throught Settings or something) so under any cercumstances the Music won't stop whatever App or Game I start.

Thank you for the help.

Posted on May 14, 2010 8:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2010 9:15 AM

itsjamesd wrote:
The first question is:
When I browse my Music Library in my iPod why can I not see additional information on the songs? Like Year, Bitrate, etc. I assure you I have a very organised Library and the information that I mentioned above, I can see them in my iTunes on my Mac.

No, that info is not available on the Touch.

When I play music on my iPod there are certain Apps/Games that when I start them they stop the music playack. This is really frustrating. What I am looking for is for a way (Like throught Settings or something) so under any cercumstances the Music won't stop whatever App or Game I start.

I could be wrong but I don't think there is a way to do this.
Thank you for the help.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2010 9:15 AM in response to itsjamesd

itsjamesd wrote:
The first question is:

No, that info is not available on the Touch.

I could be wrong but I don't think there is a way to do this.
Thank you for the help.

A few questions about my iPod Touch 3G

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.