Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Re-set the iPhoto library view. Currently see one large photo at a time.

I need to re-set how I view photos. When I click on iPhoto library, I want all library photos displayed in small, thumbnail size to scroll through. Currently one large photo pops up and can not see or scroll through other choices without doing a slideshow. Thanks!

Mac OS X (10.4.11)

Posted on May 17, 2010 8:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2011 8:22 AM

open iPhoto and look in the lower right hand corner and slide the little slider to the left until the desired number of photos are shown

Or you can renew the iPhoto preference file - quit iPhoto and go to "your user name" ==> library ==> preferences ==> com.apple.iPhoto.plist and trash it - launch iPhoto which creates a fresh new default preference file and reset any personal preferences you have changed and if you have moved the iPhoto library repoint to it.

LN
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2011 8:22 AM in response to babz2930

open iPhoto and look in the lower right hand corner and slide the little slider to the left until the desired number of photos are shown

Or you can renew the iPhoto preference file - quit iPhoto and go to "your user name" ==> library ==> preferences ==> com.apple.iPhoto.plist and trash it - launch iPhoto which creates a fresh new default preference file and reset any personal preferences you have changed and if you have moved the iPhoto library repoint to it.

LN

Re-set the iPhoto library view. Currently see one large photo at a time.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.