Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logging into Facebook

When I try to log into Facebook I enter my password (which starts with a capital letter) and I get an error saying my password or user ID is incorrect. I have also tried it using lowercase and same message. I have also tried it using the wireless keyboard with same results.

Posted on May 18, 2010 5:42 PM

7 replies

May 19, 2010 4:15 PM in response to francric

I am having a similar problem with FB login. The fields are auto populated and when I hit login I get a dialog informing me that I was close, a slight misspelling. Sometimes I have to enter the PW three times before it takes. I know it is correct each time. Something is afoot. Either the iPad or FB. However, it is the only site I have a problem on but I don't get the problem on my iMac.

??
Michael

Jul 12, 2010 3:24 AM in response to MaryHuettl

I've had exactly the same problem with OS4 on iPhone. It would not let me in, even though the login details were correct. I tried removing the app entirely and reinstalling it, to no avail. However, when I looked at the Facebook help pages to change email account - thinking that might help - I found out that you can log in from any email account you have registered on Facebook. I used a different one and it let me in. Just add another email account if you only have one, or switch to another and that should solve the problem.

Logging into Facebook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.