Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Duplicate Notes in Mail.app w/Exchange server

Latest version of Mail.app and Exchange 2007 server.

What we are experiencing is that a users NOTES will not replace when edited but leave new versions over and over and over again. Mail is not cleaning out the old versions correctly.

If you go back later and open the most "recent" version sometime the old ones will disappear sometime not.

This is a mirror of the "drafts" duplication issue which was corrected in 10.6.3

Anyone has seen this issue please contact me through this thread.

Thanks
Robert

Macbook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.3), Exchange 2007 lastest rollups

Posted on May 19, 2010 8:17 PM

4 replies

Aug 16, 2010 11:30 AM in response to bostonmacosx

I'm having the same issue with an Exchange account. I cannot create non-Exchange Notes, and every note I work on drops a new one not just with ever save, but every few seconds as I edit the note. After a few minutes working on a long note, I have a dozen older "revisions" that it plonked down as I was working. I have to delete them when I'm "done", and sometimes if I delete all but the last one... the last ("real/current") edit also disappears.

On top of that mess, I have it set not to display notes in the inbox, and yet it does. What a mess.

Duplicate Notes in Mail.app w/Exchange server

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.