Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

Duplicate Notes in Mail.app w/Exchange server

2447 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 28, 2010 7:11 AM by hp12c RSS
bostonmacosx Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
May 19, 2010 8:17 PM
Latest version of Mail.app and Exchange 2007 server.

What we are experiencing is that a users NOTES will not replace when edited but leave new versions over and over and over again. Mail is not cleaning out the old versions correctly.

If you go back later and open the most "recent" version sometime the old ones will disappear sometime not.

This is a mirror of the "drafts" duplication issue which was corrected in 10.6.3

Anyone has seen this issue please contact me through this thread.

Thanks
Robert
Macbook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.3), Exchange 2007 lastest rollups
  • ygenc Calculating status...
    Jul 21, 2010 10:46 PM (in response to bostonmacosx)
    I too am having this issue.. I have two accounts set up in my mac; one exchange and an smtp (gmail). I also have an app on my iphone for notes and to dos in exchange.
    Gmail notes are fine but exchange notes are replicating with every save.
    thanks
    yegin
    imac, Mac OS X (10.6.4)
  • CPngN Calculating status...
    Aug 16, 2010 11:30 AM (in response to bostonmacosx)
    I'm having the same issue with an Exchange account. I cannot create non-Exchange Notes, and every note I work on drops a new one not just with ever save, but every few seconds as I edit the note. After a few minutes working on a long note, I have a dozen older "revisions" that it plonked down as I was working. I have to delete them when I'm "done", and sometimes if I delete all but the last one... the last ("real/current") edit also disappears.

On top of that mess, I have it set not to display notes in the inbox, and yet it does. What a mess.
    MacBook Pro 6,2 Core i5 4gb, Mac OS X (10.6.4)
  • a_powell Calculating status...
    Oct 7, 2010 7:43 PM (in response to bostonmacosx)
    Any solution to this problem? I am experiencing the same thing.
    MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.4)
  • hp12c Calculating status...
    Dec 28, 2010 7:11 AM (in response to a_powell)
    I'm having the same problem. Any fixes?
    MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.3)

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.