Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change the sub menu title in iDVD

When I use a movie that has chapters, a submenu is automatically created in iDVD (which is what I want to happen). I have not been able to figure out how to change the name of the submenu section (i.e. "Revolution menu" or "Passthrough chapters" appears in the background). this appears in the background of the theme I created. I can change it on the main menu, but I can't figure out how to change it on submenus. Does anyone know how to do this?

Apple iMac, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on May 31, 2010 5:56 PM

4 replies

Jun 3, 2010 12:08 AM in response to kmouser29

Welcome to Apple Discussions,

To change the title of the submenu, click on it and then type in the desired name. For example in the Revolution theme the chapter submenu is called "Revolution Chapters" in the top right. Click on it and then click on it again and type in the desired title. That will change the background as well.

Hope that helps

Jul 20, 2010 1:21 PM in response to kmouser29

I found a glitch using the 'Revolution' theme (I haven't used any others yet) it has two sub-menu styles, 'chapters' and 'extras'. You're suppose to be able to change the text of the scrolling background image by typing new text into the title field. However, this was not the case. Typing new text into the title field still showed the background text as 'Revolution Chapters'. But I found that if I clicked on the 'extras' submenu and then back to 'chapters' it picked up the text as it should. Hope that helps somebody.

How do I change the sub menu title in iDVD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.