Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wii cant connect

Tried finding the answer but cant, post are all old and screen view is different.

I have a time capsule v 7.5.1. and my home network set up and can get the wii connected it sees it but wont accept the wap2 personal pw that i have. I have read about wep but i do not have that as an option and can't change. I don't want to mess everything up as I have it all working fine. All I want is the wii on line for the children. I need straight forward help thanks...

Mac OS X (10.6.3)

Posted on Jun 3, 2010 9:37 AM

8 replies

Jun 3, 2010 10:41 AM in response to Tesserax

Got it connected ....
Been messing and changed my wireless pw (on the pw tab) to 13 long and it works and is connected when I used that on the wii with the wpa2 pw request.

However I had an airport express connected to the network due to the LO of my home and now it has disappeared from the airport utility menu ?

Jun 3, 2010 12:31 PM in response to tumshie

However I had an airport express connected to the network due to the LO of my home and now it has disappeared from the airport utility menu ?

Sorry, but I don't know what you mean by the word "LO?" Location? How did you have the AirPort Express Base Station (AX) configured to connect to the AEBSn? That is, did you configure it to "join" or to "extend" the AEBSn?

Jun 3, 2010 5:28 PM in response to tumshie

Sorry, I keep referring to the AirPort Extreme Base Station because that is the Discussions area you posted in ... but you actually have the Time Capsule (TC) ... correct? Also, is your AirPort Express Base Station (AX) the newer 802.11n version? It would have a Model# of A1264 or Part# of MB3211LL/A if it is. Finally, do you actually want to extend the TC's wireless network or just provide the Blu-ray player with a wired connection to the network?

Wii cant connect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.