Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Widgets

I installed a widget, but found that there was a newer version on the company's website, so I installed the updated widget. now both widgets are showing up, and I can't seem to figure out how to get rid of the outdated one! please help me! thanks!

macbook pro (13 in 2.53 GHz) (Mid 2009), Mac OS X (10.6.3), I use an iPod Shuffle, iPod Touch, iBook G4, and iMac (20" Mid-2007)

Posted on Jun 3, 2010 9:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2010 10:10 PM

On Dashboard open the widget manager, locate the unwanted widget and delete it. Or you can look for them in the /Home/Library/Widgets/ folder.
6 replies

Jul 21, 2010 3:59 AM in response to Kappy

I installed Time Machine Buddy widget and then it stopped functioning. I tried to delete it using Manage Widgets, however when the widget manager window opened, nothing was listed. I noticed an x button on the top left corner of each widget and clicked on that to delete the Time Machine Buddy. Now, the widget manager window will not close by clicking on the x button

Widgets

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.