2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 5, 2010 5:25 PM by jrarom
JimWecht Level 1 (0 points)
I own a Sony HDR-HC9 Camera, uses tape. I have a i-Link fire wire from camera to computer to transfer movies. The problem is that the i-Link wire does not fit into the firewire connection to the apple

Is there a wire that converts? 800-400 adapter is not the way to go, I already made that mistake.



MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.3)