Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4 official finally

You can look here to see a bunch of info on it.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/07/steve-jobs-live-from-wwdc-2010/?sort=newest&r efresh=60

Kinda cool how it uses the metal band around the outside as part of the antenna system.

Camera is better, 5 mega pixels, 5x digital zoom, led flash, video camera can record in 720p HD, ect.

Message was edited by: caryrae

Windows Vista

Posted on Jun 7, 2010 10:54 AM

48 replies

Jun 7, 2010 11:29 AM in response to caryrae

Looks cool... I don't like the idea of iAds though... we already have a hard enough time browsing the web with 3G... now we have to deal with interactive ads loading as well? Not cool. Hopefully I'm misunderstanding how this is going to work.

A little scary also that the 4.0 failed downloading the New York Times website, while the 3Gs did fine.

Jun 7, 2010 11:48 AM in response to caryrae

Anybody know a little more about the pricing plan? They're saying if your contract expires in 2010 they will honor the old contract details. I have two phones, a 3gs and a 2g. The 2g was added as part of the "Family Plan", meaning I'm able to carry the 2g at an additional $9.99 a month. Any idea if that will be allowed or am I going to have to plunk down the new rates for the iPhone4 in addition to my 3gs plan?

iPhone 4 official finally

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.