Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Website won't load

Can anyone figure out why this website won't load properly? Safari 5

https://easynet.adp.com

Message was edited by: Sailagain

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.3)

Posted on Jun 10, 2010 7:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2010 8:24 AM

Appears to have an expired security certificate, or something wrong with the security certificate. In Firefox, I get this:

"This Connection is Untrusted
You have asked Firefox to connect
securely to easypaynet.adp.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

What Should I Do?
If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue."

However, that said - Internet Exploder 8 on Win7 had no difficulty. I just tried it out of curiosity. Either it doesn't care about expired security certificates or there is some weirdness with Mac browsers (though I've never seen a browser problem manifest as an expired security certificate!)

So then I tried it on Firefox for Windows, and I got this:

"Our systems have detected that your Internet Browser version does not meet the minimum requirements for the ADP EasyPayNet Payroll Application.

The minimum browser version requirements are Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher. Netscape browsers are no longer supported for EasyPayNet.

In order to use EasyPayNet, please take the time to update your Internet Browser by clicking on the link below and download the latest Microsoft Internet Explorer Browser by following the prompts provided. The download is free and contains a variety of security and reliability enhancements that were not present in previous versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer.

Please contact your ADP service center if you have any questions. ADP looks forward to continuing to service all your payroll needs. "

So it looks like ADP is one of those dreadful companies that supports IE and only IE. Time to give 'em an earful on how NOT everyone in the world choose to use Windoze. <_<

Message was edited by: PaddyD
4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2010 8:24 AM in response to Sailagain

Appears to have an expired security certificate, or something wrong with the security certificate. In Firefox, I get this:

"This Connection is Untrusted
You have asked Firefox to connect
securely to easypaynet.adp.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

What Should I Do?
If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue."

However, that said - Internet Exploder 8 on Win7 had no difficulty. I just tried it out of curiosity. Either it doesn't care about expired security certificates or there is some weirdness with Mac browsers (though I've never seen a browser problem manifest as an expired security certificate!)

So then I tried it on Firefox for Windows, and I got this:

"Our systems have detected that your Internet Browser version does not meet the minimum requirements for the ADP EasyPayNet Payroll Application.

The minimum browser version requirements are Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher. Netscape browsers are no longer supported for EasyPayNet.

In order to use EasyPayNet, please take the time to update your Internet Browser by clicking on the link below and download the latest Microsoft Internet Explorer Browser by following the prompts provided. The download is free and contains a variety of security and reliability enhancements that were not present in previous versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer.

Please contact your ADP service center if you have any questions. ADP looks forward to continuing to service all your payroll needs. "

So it looks like ADP is one of those dreadful companies that supports IE and only IE. Time to give 'em an earful on how NOT everyone in the world choose to use Windoze. <_<

Message was edited by: PaddyD

Website won't load

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.