Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bento on ipad

Hi all.

Does anyone know how to get Bento to show the same layout on iPad as on the mac? I have set up a nice customer relationship database but when I synch with the iPad the order goes out of whack and it doesn't make any sense.

If this can't be done then where do I provide Bento iPad feedback?

Thanks!

Air... just breathe..., Mac OS X (10.6.4)

Posted on Jun 22, 2010 11:22 AM

3 replies

Jun 22, 2010 12:26 PM in response to Hyperwords

It looks to me like the iPad version is a cross between the Mac and iPhone versions. It is closer to the iPhone look.

But the big difference between the iPad and iPhone is that on the iPad you can show fields in a somewhat better appearance.

For example, go into Bento and pick the address book. You probably have a default of just a few fields showing. At the top of the screen you will seen an icon of a pencil. Tap that and a drop down menu of available fields appears. You can add and delete fields using this. You can also drag and drop fields to rearrange the order. I haven't found a way to make it look exactly like the Mac version but I don't think that would be possible anyway because of the differing limitation of the devices.

Bento on ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.