Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS4 Bluetooth Audio

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone know how to get it so I can hear music through my Jawbone Bluetooth headset ?

I've done a trick in the past where I go to voicemail and click the audio button. But that doesn't seem to work.

I'm not looking for fantastic audio quality I just want to hear some music in one ear while working (can't have both covered) and this would be very convenient (I'm also not worried about battery life)

Thanks !

iOS 4

Posted on Jun 23, 2010 9:21 AM

1 reply

Jun 24, 2010 1:45 AM in response to arkling

iOS 4 only supports music streaming to A2DP-enabled bluetooth headsets. If your Jawbone does NOT support the A2DP protocol, then I'm afraid you're out of luck. The trick of the past you are referring to, was probably a bug; it should never have worked in the first place, since there really in no good listening to music through a non-A2DP bluetooth headset: You'll damage your hearing sooner or later that way... 🙂

iOS4 Bluetooth Audio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.