4068 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 29, 2010 12:02 PM by Laika48
Similar problem with me - and VERY FRUSTRATING. I just upgraded to the new OS on my 3G. Prior to this, my Outlook calendar and my iPhone calendar would synch seamlessly and instantaneously. Didn't need to synch by iTunes - it just happened in real time. Now if I create a calendar entry on the iPhone (the new "blue" entries) it does NOT show up in my Outlook. HELP! I cannot trust the calendar function any more!
Similar problem here too
I have two computers and an iPhone and I use the iPhone as the conduit through which I keep the computers in sync. It worked for 18 months, now it doesnt. The iPhone calendar will always be replaced by the computer calendar even though I always choose merge.
What has changed in my set up over the past couple of weeks is going from 10.6.3 > 10.6.4, updating to iTunes 9.2, and getting an iPhone 4 with iOS4.
Had same problem....Apple tech guided me through this procedure that worked fine...
1) Sync your phone so that everything on your computer is as it should be.
2) RESTORE phone to factory settings. This is a choice in iTunes under the Summary tab when you have your iPhone device selected.
3) During this procedure you will be asked if you want to SET AS NEW PHONE. It is important to select YES to this option. This procedure takes some time...15-30 minutes
4) Set up your options for syncing from iTunes under the Info tab. If you change any settings here and ALLOW it, syncing will automatically happen. Make sure your calendar is being synced.
5) Check out the results...should be good.....I needed to sync a number of times to get everything back to normal.
6) Since doing this, the calendar syncs as it should and did before the upgrade, alone with everything else I want to sync.