Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Crazy Lines at Apple Store

Okay so i reserved an iphone on 6/15 to pick up tomorrow. Does this mean i will definitely get one? i am reading about all these people who are gonna camp out all night and are getting there waaay early. if i arrive when the store opens do i get one or will they give my reserved phone to someone else who got there first?? anyone please help me!?!?!

MacBook, iOS 4

Posted on Jun 23, 2010 9:55 PM

4 replies

Jun 23, 2010 10:44 PM in response to danimd48

If you have a phone reserved, and you go tomorrow to pick it up, it will be there for you. If you leave it past the 24th, it may be sold to someone else.

The store will have some unreserved phones for sale, and most places make a separate line for that.

By all means go early -You'll want the time for activation and syncing all your stuff onto the phone. But you shouldn't have to worry about not getting it just because someone else got in line earlier than you did. 🙂

Crazy Lines at Apple Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.