Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Album artwork for "Internet audio stream" kind

Hello

My question is - how to assign an album artwork to "Internet audio stream" kind? I have several internet radio streams and none of them have an artwork. It would look nicer in Cover Flow as opposed to default grey square with a note on it.

The Artwork tab in "Get Info" window is greyed out, drag'n'drop an image onto square window in bottom left corner doesn't work.

MacBook 13'' Unibody 2 GHz 4 GB DDR3  iMac 20'' 2.66GHz 4 GB DDR3 , Mac OS X (10.6.4),  iPod Classic 120 GB  iPod Nano 4th

Posted on Jun 24, 2010 11:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2010 11:55 AM

see if this thread helps: http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?messageID=11359595&#11359595.

J GG

User uploaded file
3 replies

Jun 24, 2010 12:31 PM in response to Jolly Giant

Well, thank you!

How it worked for me: I added a matching album and artist tags to some random track in the library and my stream. Then I added an artwork (the one I need for the stream) to both files while "editing info for multiple files". It was added to both files. Then I returned the random track to its old tags. Suddenly the stream's artwork disappeared. Last step - I renamed the stream to its original name deleting its artist and album tags (since it is a radio station stream, these tags were empty initially). Artwork reappeared. I can see it in list, grid and Cover Flow views.

Hey, this might actually qualify for macosxhints website! 🙂

Album artwork for "Internet audio stream" kind

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.