Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Got unlimited data activated in under 10 minutes. Hopefully this will help

I am posting this separately from the big topic because I feel this will get overlooked. Cudos to a brody for posting this number in that topic. I called 18668013600 and entered my iPad cell number. I then picked billing and was talking to a rep in under 4 minutes. Explained to him when I bought it, he confirmed my imei, told me to restart my iPad and BOOM. Unlimited data. He said that if my imei didn't show as being ordered before the cutoff then it would revert back to the 2 gig. Total call time was 10 minutes and 44 seconds and about 2 of it was us bs'ing about how crazy things are with the iPad and iphone4.

Posted on Jun 24, 2010 6:18 PM

8 replies

Jun 26, 2010 9:36 AM in response to Cooper Nielson

Thank you for purchasing iPad Wi-Fi + 3G.

Our records indicate you ordered iPad on or before June 6th, which qualifies you for AT&T's unlimited monthly plan for 3G data.

Because the unlimited monthly plan is not currently available from the on-device activation flow, Apple and AT&T have developed a special process so you can still sign-up for the unlimited plan. If you would like to request the unlimited plan, please do the following:

1. If you have not done so, please connect your iPad Wi-Fi + 3G to iTunes and activate your device.
2. You then need to activate the $25 2GB AT&T 3G DataPro Plan for iPad via Settings > Cellular Data. This is required for AT&T to be able to add the unlimited option to your account.
3. After you have activated the $25 2GB AT&T 3G DataPro Plan for iPad, call AT&T Customer Service at 1-800-331-0500 and an AT&T Customer Service Representative will assist you in activating the Unlimited AT&T 3G Data Plan for iPad.

As part of this process, AT&T and Apple will verify if you are eligible to take advantage of this offer. If you are determined to be ineligible, AT&T reserves the right to either cancel your data service for iPad or move you to a lower priced option. You will be able to activate service again or change your plan to any currently available AT&T 3G Data Plan for iPad at any time.

Please note: If you cancel the Unlimited AT&T 3G Data Plan for iPad or the Plan is not auto-renewed in the future, you will not be able to order the Unlimited Plan again.

You must contact AT&T on or before July 15th.

Sincerely,
The Apple Store Team

Got unlimited data activated in under 10 minutes. Hopefully this will help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.