Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4 Screen Protector

I feel like I've been on a quest to get a screen protector and have yet to find one in stock that I can get quickly at a reasonable price without having to pay excessively for shipping. Anyone get their hands on one yet and if so where did you get it from?

Mac Pro 3.0 Quad, Radeon 3870, 5.5 TB, 16 GB, 30" Cinema, Mac OS X (10.5.6), MacBook Pro 17" Unibody 2.93, 500 MB, 8GB || iPhone 4 32 GB

Posted on Jun 25, 2010 5:21 AM

9 replies

Jun 25, 2010 5:23 AM in response to Dan Kirsch

I got mine online from Zagg. I love Zagg and because they are having a give-a-way ipad contest when you sign up for the contest they send you a coupon. I got the 50% off coupon and used that. So I basically bought two Zaggs, one for my phone and one for my wife's and only paid for one. I got them the same day as my phones and put them on and now I don't have to worry about scratches anymore.

Jun 25, 2010 5:39 AM in response to Iakona

Thanks for that suggestion -- I'd checked Best Buy online yesterday and none were in stock, but see this morning that I can get one at my closest store. Interestingly it is a full $6 more than from Zagg directly!

Added: A screen protector is a must for me as I take my iPhone with me when I'm geocaching, and not having one for that is just crazy.

Message was edited by: Dan Kirsch

Jun 25, 2010 12:43 PM in response to Dan Kirsch

i just bought a iFrogz case and iFrogz anti glare screen protectors. I wasted the screen protectors as they dont fit the phone with the case on it. Anyone know of any screen protectors that allow the case to be on it as well without it bubbling up? I love the Power Support ones that the Apple Stores carry. I had it on my 3g, but the Iphone 4s dont ship until the end of July which kinda *****.

Jun 25, 2010 12:52 PM in response to ame8199

I bought the case from Gear4 in the O2 store. It cover sides and screen, only problem is that I can't put it in a dock as the case is a bit longer then the phone and you loose half of the distance to the connector. The case makes it also too big to fit in a Kensington car window gps holder.
The screen is protected yet still very very responsive to touch and wipe... Love the case, just wished it would have been the exact length of the phone on the bottom... I paid 19 pounds for it.

iPhone 4 Screen Protector

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.