Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need help with Microsoft word

I just spent two 4 hours typing a three page document and when i went to print it...i got the spinning wheel of death...when i go to force quit Word is in red...Is there any thing i can do to save any part of this before i quit out of word and loose the entire document...(The obvious lession is i should have been saving all along buit i just installed word and did not set up auto save) Someone please help!!

Powerbook G4 1.67, Mac OS X (10.4.3)

Posted on Nov 27, 2005 8:20 AM

12 replies

Nov 28, 2005 3:12 AM in response to Templeton Peck

Its actually pretty easy to understand why anyone might post multiple threads on occasion at present ,Templeton, while the software changeover for the discussions is still having teething problems . I did the same myself yesterday when the servers were refusing to acknowldge receipt of anything new that was sent their way.

The same problems can also make spelling hard to correct. If the server doesn't even show your post for a couple of hours you will inevitably miss the chance of editing.

Much better to focus on the real question facing the poster, rather than trivial issues, don't you think, especially while the changeover is still really under way?

Cheers

Rod

Need help with Microsoft word

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.