1790 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 17, 2010 11:31 AM by Coffeephile
My iPhone is useless.
no it's not
take a look @ these threads (one and [two|http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?messageID=11045615#11045615]) for possible solutions.
edited by the Jolly Green Giant (where Green stands for environmentally friendly)
OK i have to say, i finally fixed it. Now its fully working without ANY problems, here is what i did (before trying this u should probably do this http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1923):
1. Unplug every external Card Reader.
2. Unplug every Card Reader in your PC (they are plugged into motherboard)
3. Unplug every USB Hub.
4. Unplug every USB Drive or USB HDD.
5. Plug in Ipod Touch/iPhone.
6. Go to Device Manager.
7. Search for "USB Mass Storage Device" in Universal Serial Bus Controler.
8. Right click on it and UNINSTALL.
9. Search for "Scan for hardware changes", click on it and wait a bit.
10. Turn on iTunes and check if its working.
Now it should work like a charm.