4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 8, 2010 8:24 AM by NMadsonSF
NMadsonSF Level 1 Level 1
New Mac mini user here. I'm using my previous PC keyboard. Is there an equivalent to the PC alt+tab keyboard combination that switches between windows? After a search I found something about command+tab performing this function, but, of course, there isn't a command key on a PC keyboard. Any way I can do this with my setup?

Mac Mini, Mac OS X (10.6.4)