Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems getting all of my applications back onto iPod Touch

I was prompted this morning to do a software upgrade when I synced my iPod Touch to my mac iTunes. After it went through the installation process, I got an error message saying the applications cannot be synced because the process was interrupted but I didn't touch either device. I've now tried restoring my iPod to factory settings and resyncing. I have tried it 2x now and am still not getting it to sync. My iTunes library is okay though so I can't figure out what specifically is the problem with the apps. The error message says - 402636802.

Has anyone else experienced this and what can I do to fix it?

Thanks,
Karen

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.5.5), PC

Posted on Jun 28, 2010 11:11 AM

3 replies

Jun 29, 2010 8:49 AM in response to karentam6600000

i had the same problem, when the ipod was connected the apps tab (where you can arrange them and stuff) was just grayed out and i couldn't do anything with it. everytime i connected my ipod and tried to continue the restoring it gave me an error message so i shut down my ipod and my itunes, then restarted itunes and waited for a min before restarting my ipod. when the ipod was about to sync it said that restoring had been interruped and i clicked on continue restore again and it took it a while but it ended up restoring the applications

Jun 29, 2010 10:24 AM in response to karentam6600000

I have this problem too. I have all of my music, movies, and photos on my Touch, but none of my added apps. I have tried countless times to re-sync my iPod to try to get the apps back on, but they just don't, and every time i get the same message. For Example: "The application "Pandora" was not installed on the iPod "Melissa's iPod" because an unknown error occured (0xE8003FFE).
And it does that for all of my other apps too (32 in total). All I can do is listen to my music, and look at my pictures and movies. I would like to be able to use the apps I paid for. Can anyone help with this?

Jul 4, 2010 12:36 AM in response to karentam6600000

i recently have this problem when i was going to play on the ipod touch i noticed that all the applications that i have dowloaded the day befaore are gone. I connected the ipod and saw on the summary tab that there were apps that were installed. I tried numerous times to solve this problem but cannot resolve it can anyone help me in resolving this problem.

thank you in advance

Problems getting all of my applications back onto iPod Touch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.