Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 4 cases causing pictures to look blue when using your flash

anyone else have a case on their iphone that is causing their pictures at night too look blue and cloudy? i just purchased a incipio silicrylic case yesterday at the att store, i didnt notice anything until last night when i was outside taking pictures using my flash, the pictures were comming up very blurry and had like a really blue haze over them, i finally realized it was my case causing that, it seems the holes on the cases are not large enough for the flash to perform properly, is anything going right with these phones?

dell, Windows XP

Posted on Jun 30, 2010 7:47 AM

8 replies

Oct 24, 2010 3:16 AM in response to browning1

I have had the same problem. Just got my new iphone4 yesterday and found when taking photos with flash the photos had a blue haze. First I discovered that I still had the protective plastic cover on (dur!!) but then although the haze was not as pronounced, it was still there. Finally my husband realised that if he took the cover off the iphone, the flash picture was perfect. It's a rubbery case and cost $30, so not too cheap. Anyway, we have cut a bigger hole around the flash and now the photos are perfect.

iphone 4 cases causing pictures to look blue when using your flash

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.