Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Antenna problem completely solved for my iPhone 4!

Problem 100% solved!
No dropped calls for 24 hours!

Had problem described.
I am left-handed.

Bought Body Glove iPhone 4 case at local AT&T store.
No more dropped calls. Problem 100% solved!

Alan
Pittsburgh, PA

iPhone 4, 32Gig, iOS 4

Posted on Jun 30, 2010 9:51 AM

39 replies

Jun 30, 2010 10:26 AM in response to Madvillain

Yes, the problem has been completely solved since I bought the Body Glove iPhone 4 case at the AT&T store in my local mall yesterday, 6/29/10.

I am not an Apple Fanboy. Just reporting the facts of my experience.

I had the Antenna Problem big time before buying the Body Glove case.
No antenna signal problems now! No dropped calls for 24 hours!

New purchasers of iPhone 3:
I suggest you remain patient for another week; I bet this general problem will be solved. You can still return your phone within 14 days.
You can even go back to your iPhone 3GS or 3 for a week until there is a fix. Or, just buy an iPhone 4 Body Glove case from AT&T.

I suggest you remain patient!

I do live in Pittsburgh, PA. Maybe AT&T signal is stronger here. But, I did have the problem before buying the case.

Good Luck!

Alan

Jun 30, 2010 10:32 AM in response to alanpgh

Those who have had their call reception issues solved with the case, should also check data speeds. Try testing your data rates with the phone in your left hand and also with the phone on a table. If you're getting a disparity, the problem is not really solved.

I'm waiting on a case today and will report if it does anything. But I don't think this is the way to resolve a design/software issue. If Apple doesn't come up with a fix other than the case, I too will return the phone before my 30 days are up.

Antenna problem completely solved for my iPhone 4!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.