Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I move the items in camera roll to my PC?

How can I move the items in camera roll to my PC. The only option I see is to e-mail each one. Are there other options?

Windows XP

Posted on Jun 30, 2010 12:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2011 10:06 AM

When you plug you iphone into the computer you should get a box that pops up with the heading "Apple iPhone" and below it says "camera connected". Your computer is treating the iPhone like your digital camera. Below this is several choises. Choose "Microsoft scanner and camera wizard". This will lead you through the steps to create a folder in your computer photo file and you can copy all your photos to that file.
5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2011 10:06 AM in response to MarkT13

When you plug you iphone into the computer you should get a box that pops up with the heading "Apple iPhone" and below it says "camera connected". Your computer is treating the iPhone like your digital camera. Below this is several choises. Choose "Microsoft scanner and camera wizard". This will lead you through the steps to create a folder in your computer photo file and you can copy all your photos to that file.

How can I move the items in camera roll to my PC?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.