9 Replies Latest reply: Jul 3, 2010 3:50 PM by Stephen Spark
TLFroh Level 1 (0 points)
Just got the Sony and attempting to hook up the Apple TV and realized that I can't use just HDMI like with my other Sony, but I need an audio cable (L/R or red/white). I have never purchased one, not even sure what they are officially called and if they all work the same (I am electronically challenged outside of the computer). If you have this set up and know where and what type of audio cable I need please let me know! Thanks in advance.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.4)