Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4 question...

i heard that the iphone 4's signal drops dramatically when you hold it in an incorrect way, so i just read PC magazine on the internet and they said that Apple would waive the restocking fee... please answer these questions
1) is its Apple's fault or AT&T's fault for the signal drop when held the "wrong" way?
2) do you think Apple is going to make changes to the iPhone 4, wjhich is why theyre waiving restocking fees so people can return their phone?

iOS 4

Posted on Jul 3, 2010 5:59 PM

3 replies

Jul 3, 2010 6:29 PM in response to McQLancer

McQLancer wrote:
1) is its Apple's fault or AT&T's fault for the signal drop when held the "wrong" way?

Who knows? Anyone who really knows anything has signed an NDA and won't publicly discuss it.

2) do you think Apple is going to make changes to the iPhone 4, wjhich is why theyre waiving restocking fees so people can return their phone?

No. They are just making a goodwill gesture.

Jul 3, 2010 6:32 PM in response to McQLancer

McQLancer wrote:
i heard that the iphone 4's signal drops dramatically when you hold it in an incorrect way, so i just read PC magazine on the internet and they said that Apple would waive the restocking fee... please answer these questions

Only Apple and AT&T know. This is a user forum, and none of us are privy to the inner workings of Apple or AT&T.

See above.

iPhone 4 question...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.