Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to find aperture library in back ups

Hi Guys,
As some will have noticed on my previous post my imac crashed and has gone off to be looked at, I always ran back ups daily on my work and now I need to access some photo's for clients on my daughters macbook. I have installed aperture on her computer and now need to find a way to get my aperture library off the back up ehd and get to the pics. I seem to only be able to reinstall the entire contents of my imac and not individual files etc. Does someone else know what I am doing wrong as I cannot figure out what it is I need to do if in fact I can do anything?

Don

imac/g4 notebook

Posted on Jul 4, 2010 3:58 AM

6 replies

Jul 6, 2010 6:41 AM in response to Don Lambert

Don,

The name of the Library folder/package would be probably be Aperture Library, but can be changed to anything else -- would you have changed that? Although normally hidden, it has an extension of .aplibrary so you might search with that. By default it would be in the Pictures folder of your Home/User folder, but could have been moved.

Ernie

Trying to find aperture library in back ups

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.