Question:

Question: Homepod set up.

I can't get my Homepod to show up on my iPhone 6 so that I can set it up. iOS up to date, Two-factor is running and iCloud keychain is on.

Took the original Homewood to the apple store today and they replaced it but I'm having the same issues with this one.

Original Homepod was running fine then started to cut out so I decided to do a reset and then couldn't set it back up.

Any help would be appreciated.

HomePod

Posted on

Question marked as Apple recommended
Answer:
Answer:

Is your Wi-Fi set up with WPA/WPA2 and with any client isolation feature turned off? Check the prerequisites in the Get started section of Set up and use HomePod - Apple Support.

tt2

Posted on

Dec 7, 2018 12:04 AM in response to pmowemo In response to pmowemo

Please explain the steps that you are taking when you attempt to set up the HomePod?

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.14.2;  Watch, series 3 cellular, watchOS 5.1.2; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 8+, iOS 12.1.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 12.1.1;  HomePod iOS 12.1.1 and  Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Dec 7, 2018 12:04 AM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Apple recommended

Dec 8, 2018 5:35 AM in response to pmowemo In response to pmowemo

Is your Wi-Fi set up with WPA/WPA2 and with any client isolation feature turned off? Check the prerequisites in the Get started section of Set up and use HomePod - Apple Support.

tt2

Dec 8, 2018 5:35 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: pmowemo

Question: Homepod set up.