Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using more than one App Store without changing primary region

My App Store is US and I do not want to change that. Traveling outside the US I'm prevented from downloading "local" Apps without changing the region and changing the payment method.

Some useful local Apps, even free, are therefore unavailable.

Maybe somebody has fond a way around that limitation. A second Apple-Id seems not a good solution unless I miss something.

Thanks

GK

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Dec 6, 2018 3:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2018 3:57 AM

To use a country's store you need to be in that country, and obviously have that country as the country on the account. You can either change the county and billing address on your existing account, or create another account: Create an iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store account without a credit card or other payment method - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 6, 2018 3:57 AM in response to Gerfried Kumbartzki

To use a country's store you need to be in that country, and obviously have that country as the country on the account. You can either change the county and billing address on your existing account, or create another account: Create an iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store account without a credit card or other payment method - Apple Support

Using more than one App Store without changing primary region

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.