Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone delayed voicemail

I have an iPhone 6 with Verizon. Never had an issue until recently. Lately my voicemails have been delayed. One took 6 days to get, another 3, and I have one now that still hasn't shown up in my voicemail.

If I miss a call I now call *86 and they can be retrieved the old fashion way. I reset my phone's network settings and voicemail password to no avail. Verizon hasn't been much help.

Is this a Verizon problem or an iPhone problem?

Thanks

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6

Posted on Dec 6, 2018 8:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2018 2:54 PM

Hey SayLuv,

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand that you're having some trouble with your Visual Voicemail. I'm happy to help!

Based on what you've described, I would recommend the following steps from Set up Visual Voicemail on your iPhone - Apple Support:

Get help with Visual Voicemail
If you can't set up Visual Voicemail, contact your carrier to make sure that your plan supports the feature
If you need help, try these steps. Check your Visual Voicemail after each step:
Try to call someone to check your cellular network connection. 
Make sure that you set up your voicemail. To check, dial your phone number from your iPhone.
Call your iPhone from another phone and try to leave yourself a voicemail.
Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset Network Settings.

Voicemail is a carrier-supported feature, so if the issue does continue after the above steps please get in touch with Verizon Wireless again: Wireless carrier support and features for iPhone in the United States and Canada - Apple Support.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 7, 2018 2:54 PM in response to SayLuv

Hey SayLuv,

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand that you're having some trouble with your Visual Voicemail. I'm happy to help!

Based on what you've described, I would recommend the following steps from Set up Visual Voicemail on your iPhone - Apple Support:

Get help with Visual Voicemail
If you can't set up Visual Voicemail, contact your carrier to make sure that your plan supports the feature
If you need help, try these steps. Check your Visual Voicemail after each step:
Try to call someone to check your cellular network connection. 
Make sure that you set up your voicemail. To check, dial your phone number from your iPhone.
Call your iPhone from another phone and try to leave yourself a voicemail.
Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset Network Settings.

Voicemail is a carrier-supported feature, so if the issue does continue after the above steps please get in touch with Verizon Wireless again: Wireless carrier support and features for iPhone in the United States and Canada - Apple Support.

Cheers!

iPhone delayed voicemail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.