Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"pages" update doesn't work

Hi all,

i have a question, how can i update my pages on my macbook air? i went to aap store to update it and pressed - update but it doesn't work. can you help? thanks in advance

Posted on Dec 7, 2018 5:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2018 10:09 AM

You've not told us which version of Pages you are attempting to update, nor what version of OS X or macOS your computer is running.

The app store carries only the current version of pages and the update to the current version—at this date, version 7.3.

Pages 7.3 requires macOS 10.13 Hi Sierra or macOS 10.14 Mojave.

If your computer is running an earlier version of the OS, the updater will not load, as the application's current version will not run under that system.

Regards,

Barry

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 7, 2018 10:09 AM in response to aneta2525

You've not told us which version of Pages you are attempting to update, nor what version of OS X or macOS your computer is running.

The app store carries only the current version of pages and the update to the current version—at this date, version 7.3.

Pages 7.3 requires macOS 10.13 Hi Sierra or macOS 10.14 Mojave.

If your computer is running an earlier version of the OS, the updater will not load, as the application's current version will not run under that system.

Regards,

Barry

"pages" update doesn't work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.