Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem With iTunes library

i have problem with itunes library ..when i add any new songs to the folder. the new song doesn't appear in itunes . could someone help me ?.. i want to know how to fix this problem , Thanks!

Posted on Dec 8, 2018 10:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2018 10:28 AM

iTunes doesn't monitor the iTunes Media folder for new content, although there is a folder inside it called Automatically Add to iTunes that you can use to add new media to the library. You can use File > Add Folder to Library and add the iTunes Media folder to include anything new that you've placed there manually.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2018 10:28 AM in response to Kareem_Figo

iTunes doesn't monitor the iTunes Media folder for new content, although there is a folder inside it called Automatically Add to iTunes that you can use to add new media to the library. You can use File > Add Folder to Library and add the iTunes Media folder to include anything new that you've placed there manually.

tt2

Problem With iTunes library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.