Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sync my Sonos music system so that it will play my iTunes library?

How do i sync my Sonos music system so that it will play my iTunes library?

[Re-Titled by Host]

Macbook (2015 or later)

Posted on Dec 8, 2018 7:06 PM

1 reply

Dec 10, 2018 5:29 AM in response to pdq44

Hey pdq44,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! I see you're looking to play your iTunes Library through a Sonos device and I wanted to get you pointed in the right direction. First off, Apple Music is the paid-for music service, which is separate from your iTunes library. In the event you wanted to learn more about that, here you go: Music - Official Apple Support

That said, I do believe it's still possible to play your iTunes library through a Sonos device. I was able to pull this from their support site and it seems to have some information that could help you: Adding and updating your music library

If that doesn't do it or the steps in the article aren't working, I'd encourage you to reach out to their support team. Though the base service you're trying to play music from is iTunes, in this case, it's the device you're playing the music from that needs a closer look and proper set-up. Since they manufacture that device, they would be the best people to reach out to with any questions.

Hope this helps. Cheers!

How do I sync my Sonos music system so that it will play my iTunes library?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.