Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues with iPhone X’s max

I am experiencing freezing an now my phone will ring volume up to the loudest then while ringing it goes to a quieter mode.

How can I fix this issue. The phone was purchased brand new in November 2018.

iPhone XS

Posted on Dec 10, 2018 8:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2018 9:23 AM

Regarding the freezing, check out this article: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

As far as the volume going down, that is a feature that once you look at the phone the volume decreases significantly. The idea is that you know the phone is ringing and you've already looked at the screen. You can test this by placing your phone face down and calling it. The volume should stay loud until you pick it up and look at the screen.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2018 9:23 AM in response to DaByrd2

Regarding the freezing, check out this article: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

As far as the volume going down, that is a feature that once you look at the phone the volume decreases significantly. The idea is that you know the phone is ringing and you've already looked at the screen. You can test this by placing your phone face down and calling it. The volume should stay loud until you pick it up and look at the screen.

Issues with iPhone X’s max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.