Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro X Change language of Help

I use Logic in English (my mother tongue) in France, but cannot access Help in English. I can set the app to function in English, is there a trick to get the Help in English also ? The French translation is horrific

iMac Pro

Posted on Dec 10, 2018 10:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2018 1:37 AM

You could also toggle between a primary and secondary language using the OSX -> System Preferences -> Language & Region.

In Logic make sure Logic Pro X -> Preferences -> Display -> Language is set to Default.

In OSX -> System Preferences -> Language & Region (Select "Don't Restart" when/if exiting Language & Region)

After toggling to English and launching Logic, the help and the hyperlinks will be displayed in the English.

After exiting Logic, remember to toggle back to French otherwise after the next reboot the OS will use whatever language is selected as primary.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2018 1:37 AM in response to michelfromneuilly-plaisance

You could also toggle between a primary and secondary language using the OSX -> System Preferences -> Language & Region.

In Logic make sure Logic Pro X -> Preferences -> Display -> Language is set to Default.

In OSX -> System Preferences -> Language & Region (Select "Don't Restart" when/if exiting Language & Region)

After toggling to English and launching Logic, the help and the hyperlinks will be displayed in the English.

After exiting Logic, remember to toggle back to French otherwise after the next reboot the OS will use whatever language is selected as primary.

Logic Pro X Change language of Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.