Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my BSF pub downloads

Mybsf.org is a study group website. When I try to download pub documents they do not work. I can download the pdf, but not their 'pub' doc. They suggest using a pc instead or any other browser than Safari. How can I fix it?

MacBook Air (2018 or later)

Posted on Dec 11, 2018 10:01 AM

1 reply

Dec 11, 2018 12:01 PM in response to hardymac

Try setting up another admin user account to see if the same problem continues. Please post back on whether or not this worked. Also try the Safe Mode. Please post back on whether or not this worked.

Isolating an issue by using another user account 

Safe Mode - About

If it works in the Safe Mode, try running this program when booted normally and then copy and paste the output in a reply. The program was created by Etresoft, a frequent contributor.  Please use copy and paste as screen shots can be hard to read. Click “Share Report” button in the toolbar, select “Copy to Clipboard” and then paste into a reply. This will show what is running on your computer. No personal information is shown.

Etrecheck – System Information

my BSF pub downloads

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.