Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Family Subscription

I understand the following question has been asked, ‘Do those in the family sharing group/ family Apple Music group need to reside at the same address?’, but can I add the mother in law who permantly resides at a different address

Posted on Dec 12, 2018 12:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2018 2:53 PM

Good morning DazWood1980,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand you have some questions about adding your mother-in-law to your Family Sharing account for the iTunes Store and Apple Music. The Terms and Conditions for Internet Services states:

"Family Sharing permits you to share eligible iTunes, App Store, Mac App Store, iBooks Store, and iCloud products with a maximum of five other members of your single family (e.g., adults and children) by allowing family members to view and download each others’ eligible products to their Associated Devices.

Family members do not need to reside at the same physical address, but their Apple ID account must be in the same iTunes Store region.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2018 2:53 PM in response to DazWood1980

Good morning DazWood1980,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand you have some questions about adding your mother-in-law to your Family Sharing account for the iTunes Store and Apple Music. The Terms and Conditions for Internet Services states:

"Family Sharing permits you to share eligible iTunes, App Store, Mac App Store, iBooks Store, and iCloud products with a maximum of five other members of your single family (e.g., adults and children) by allowing family members to view and download each others’ eligible products to their Associated Devices.

Family members do not need to reside at the same physical address, but their Apple ID account must be in the same iTunes Store region.

Take care.

Apple Music Family Subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.