Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Broken apple watch.

my apple watch screen came off ( my fault ) and i have apple care for it , do i need to pay to fix it or will the apple care , take care of it ?

Apple Watch

Posted on Dec 12, 2018 7:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2018 8:49 AM

Hey, Sophia!

I’m so sorry to hear that happened 😭 I’ll try my best to help you. From what I understand, the screen on your Apple Watch came off by accidental damage, and your Apple Watch has AppleCare.

To begin with, let’s first verify if your AppleCare+ agreement is still valid.

Once verified, if you have AppleCare+, screen damage is covered under the agreement. However, there are some other things to take into consideration:

I would just like to remind you this is a user-to-user platform on apple.com, so my response may not be as helpful as AppleCare Support’s answer may be. For the most reliable and trustworthy answer, contact Apple Support through the iOS App or on this website under the Support section.

I am very glad to have helped you, it is my pleasure to help you getting this issue resolved to the best of my ability.

Cheers!

Jorge

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2018 8:49 AM in response to sophia_123

Hey, Sophia!

I’m so sorry to hear that happened 😭 I’ll try my best to help you. From what I understand, the screen on your Apple Watch came off by accidental damage, and your Apple Watch has AppleCare.

To begin with, let’s first verify if your AppleCare+ agreement is still valid.

Once verified, if you have AppleCare+, screen damage is covered under the agreement. However, there are some other things to take into consideration:

I would just like to remind you this is a user-to-user platform on apple.com, so my response may not be as helpful as AppleCare Support’s answer may be. For the most reliable and trustworthy answer, contact Apple Support through the iOS App or on this website under the Support section.

I am very glad to have helped you, it is my pleasure to help you getting this issue resolved to the best of my ability.

Cheers!

Jorge

Broken apple watch.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.