Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My AirPod case doesn’t close all the way

I opened my AirPod case and then went to shut it and suddenly it wouldn’t close all the way.

Posted on Dec 12, 2018 8:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2018 7:41 AM

Hi H3LL02U,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities, it's great to have you here. If I understand your post correctly you're unable to fully close your AirPod case.

If you're experiencing issues with your AirPod case you can have a technician at an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Provider take a further look at your case. Check out the following link to locate your closest service provider.

Find Locations

Kindest regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2018 7:41 AM in response to H3LL02U

Hi H3LL02U,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities, it's great to have you here. If I understand your post correctly you're unable to fully close your AirPod case.

If you're experiencing issues with your AirPod case you can have a technician at an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Provider take a further look at your case. Check out the following link to locate your closest service provider.

Find Locations

Kindest regards.

My AirPod case doesn’t close all the way

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.