Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Finder not displaying Extension indicators on Mojave

Since I've upgraded to Mojave I'm experiencing a problem with Finder not displaying the file status indicators for various extensions including OneDrive, Dropbox, Box and Creative Cloud. It's fine for iCloud, but these others aren't showing anything.

When I uploaded to the latest version of Mojave 10.14.2 it showed the Box indicators briefly, but then they disappeared.

I've seen when I search on this that it's not an uncommon experience out there and I've tried the various options suggested such as switching on/off in System Preferences/Extensions, relaunching Finder, starting in Safe Mode, et al, but to no avail.

Is there a reset option for Finder?

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Dec 13, 2018 5:38 PM

7 replies

Dec 16, 2018 1:19 PM in response to dialabrain

Thanks for your thoughts Dialabrain, although it is open and the Finder extension activated.

Having so many cloud apps shouldn't interfere with each other, in fact that is the point, to be able to have many cloud services interacting seamlessly with each other. Also, prior to Mojave they were all working harmoniously together. 😊

Appreciate your input.

Finder not displaying Extension indicators on Mojave

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.