Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 7 sync not working

I get a "sync server failed to sync the iPhone" when I try to sync my iphone 7 to MacBook pro 10.13.6

iPhone 7

Posted on Dec 14, 2018 1:32 AM

1 reply

Dec 16, 2018 2:09 PM in response to ukbem03

Hi there ukbem03,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. I understand you're receiving an error when you sync your iPhone.

At which point of the sync process is this error coming up? Is it accompanied by any numeric codes?

A great place to start with a general iTunes sync issue is with the steps in this link: If you see an error in iTunes on your Mac or PC. These will walk you through reviewing the error code for more information, installing any necessary updates, and checking a few system settings.

If you complete the steps above and the issue persists, check out this link next. This contains a number of additional steps that are more specific: Find an iTunes error code.

I hope the information I've provided helps so you can complete syncing your iPhone.

Have a great night!

Iphone 7 sync not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.